Good breakfast is the main meal for me. It gives energy for all long day. I love to celebrate this time eating slowly and reading or just thinking :-) Remember this book – it's one of the best polish book for children (for me and not only for me I guess). And now I can start my work. Good day for everybody :-D / Śniadanie to dla mnie najważniejszy posiłek dnia. Zdrowe, dobre śniadanie daje siłę na cały dzień. Lubię jeść wolno, czytając, oglądając gazety lub po prostu rozmyślać. A później już mogę zaczynać pracę... Pamiętacie to małe dzieło sztuki książkowej o którym już kiedyś pisałam? Dla mnie jedna z najlepszych, polskich książek dla dzieci.Życzę Wam miłego dnia :-D 
links for today: les petits – look what this beautiful and talented girl made for you :-), great, new textiles by new house textiles, absolutely gorgeous, and this cute piggy bank by nendo (see more here)
---------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top