It was very busy and very boring day, yestarday. I spent hours in front of my computer finishing one of the commercial project. Yes, I must earn money sometimes, this is what we called adulthood ;-( But I recived something what definitely changed my mood. This beautiful package from my dearst blog friend Ana (from Talking to Volcano blog). Look what was inside!!! I'm so happy, everything is so beautiful. I must find new, appropriate frames for Ana's artworks and hang them in my living room, now. There was a great book among all these wonders but I'll show you it in separate post (you must be patient :-))). Thank you Ana so much!
---------------------------------------------------
Links for today: new book of Jane Cumberbatch (she was one of visit with kavka guest), Yippie Yi Yay, loulou&oscar and design of Marcantonio Raimondi Malerba
---------------------------------------------------
see you soon :-D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top