It's been a ridiculously rainy week here in the Northeast and I've been craving some beach time. Since that seems to be a little bit out of our lives right now I opted to saturate myself with gorgeous, breath taking beachy images and leave you this weekend with some of them for you to look at every time you want.

Call me girly or romantic but I am head over heels for this dining room.

Now, this is one of the most beautiful beach bedrooms I've seen lately. I adore the bed and the bedding. How about you?

I love that blue floor and the blue cushion and the blue bottles, and the blue sea. And the green palm trees, don't you feel like you can almost touch them?

You can't get more beachy Bohemia than this door. Really.
Sigh. I hope you can find your escape (either virtual or physical) this weekend too.
images from Coastal Living.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top