Diane Kruger in Donna Karan Atelier
I think the idea of women wearing only dresses for formal events will forever change after seeing Diane Kruger wearing this amazing jumpsuit by Donna Karan Atelier in the red carpet last night.  The outfit was clever enough to made you believe it was a dress, stylish and refined at the same.  Diane chose a Anya Hindmarch modern and fashionable clutch to accompany her outfit.  I think she nailed it!
The back of her dress was perfect was well.
 Karolina Kurkova in Marchesa.  I love the back of this dress and of course Karolina's amazing body carries it gracefully.
 JLo in Elie Saab.  I loved everything about this dress.
 Emma Stone in Elie Saab.  I think this dress was perfect for The Oscars.  The color, the details and the fall of the dress are equally elegant.
Gwyneth in Ralph and Russo.  I loved the color and the cut of this dress also loved the flower on the shoulder. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top