I finally had a chance to visit The Hampton Designer Showhouse, presented by Traditional Home this weekend and I had a great time walking through this beautiful and huge house. Many of you might have already visited it or seen pictures posted by our fellow bloggers, but for those of you who haven't had the time to see this magnificent house in person and for those who are always looking for new inspiration, I will post some of my favorite rooms this week. One of my top favorites was the Master Sitting Room designed by Hamilton Design Associates. One of the smallest rooms in this showhouse, it is one of the prettiest one too. I loved the use of different patterns with contrasting colors. The size of the furniture was more than suitable for this cozy room where the modern photograph added a modern touch. This room looked like an inside heavenly garden with Suzu hoodless hand printed wallpaper. To see more of this fantastic room, please visit Hamilton Design Associates.

apologies for the last picture, my camera was acting up. Top picture from Hamilton Design Associates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top