Hale Berry, boy was she beautiful.  Loved this Versace dress on her.  She can wear anything!
I have to say that it was kind of disappointing to watch the Red Carpet last night or should I say pink carpet.  Was it me or wasn't the old Hollywood glamour missing from all the ladies so-so-pale and have-seen-before dresses.  You see what I mean here? When the people we look up for fashion sense and style used to get us all going ooh...aahh...wow...amazing and then one day without further notice all starts to fail.  We're left alone!  At least all the movie nominees were great and I'm so happy Argo F.yourself won!  Not only the movie was excellent but Ben Afleck is so haaandsome...!  After squeezing and more squeezing here are my favs.
Sally Field was stunning in this Valentino dress.  That's what I like to see on the red carpet elegance, allure and understatement. 
Charlize Theron looked flawless in this Dior Couture white dress.  Not a big fan of her hair cut though but she can look stunning no matter what.
Another Dior Haute Couture was worn by Jennifer Lawrence.  I think I liked the back of the dress more than the front though. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top