A couple of months ago I walked into ABC home looking for a sofa or anything else that would catch my eye. I found the cutest sofa with perfect proportions that happened to be comfortable as well. When I inquired about it I was told it was manufactured by Cisco Brothers. I remembered reading about the company somewhere. At first I thought of re-upholstering it but after all the food, water, milk that have spilled on it and after cleaning it with a wet cloth without leaving a stain of course I changed my mind. It doesn't show clearly in this picture but the color is not that bad and I can make it work. The back of the sofa is curvy and it's the first thing you notice as you come up the entrance so I am planning to upholster it in a graphic fabric.
Cisco Brothers is a very respectable Furniture Company located in Los Angeles and its owner is from Jalisco, Mexico. He started working part-time for a small shop disassembling sofas while in High School and discovered his love for furniture making. In his twenties he and his wife were making custom furniture for neighbors out of his garage and Cisco Brothers was created. In not an easy business to succeed in Cisco Pinedo developed his furniture with superior craftsmanship, cutting-edge style, and unparalleled value. In 2006, The company moved exclusively to FSC Pure certified woods on upholstered furniture, using reclaimed hardwoods for a collection of stunning case goods and the use of water based glues and environmentally friendly detergents to wash all fabrics. Today, Cisco Home has six retail showrooms including a gallery at ABC Home Furnishings in NYC and the acclaimed LA Design Center in South Central Los Angeles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top