photos by imke klee



Today I'd like to write about someone special. It is Imke Klee - very, very talented stylist and photographer. I found her art some time ago when I was looking for new information about Li Edelkoort (Imke works for Li Trend Union in Paris).
The beauty of her art totally overwhelmed me! She is such a young person - born in 1979 and made so many wonderful pictures so far! Light, colours, compositions in her works are so marvelous (my English is too poor to express how I'm impressed by it! but believe me I'm still watching her blog and webside, and thinking of her art) Imke lives in Paris and also in Bremen when she teaches at the University of the Arts. I know this city very well, because I have very good friends there, maybe some day will be opportunity to meet...
But today I present you some of her photos and recommend you to visit and see much more on her blog  and webside 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top