I saw this beautiful house in Milk Deco two years ago. I completely felt in love with it. I tried to find out as much as possible about its owner – french designer based in London – Emma Cassi. She's incredibly talented jewelry designer (see her amazing jewellery here) and interior stylist (what you can see looking at photos of her house and here!) So, I followed her career and admired her gentle masterpieces. You can do the same and even buy something in her online boutique (here). Some time ago I asked Emma to share with kavkadesign her wonderful house. I was over the moon when I got email from her – he agreed!!!
So today I'd like to go with you to south west London, near Richmond park where Emma lives with her husband Bertrand and two beautiful kids - son Anton and sweet, little daugther...
Few questions to Emma:
--- 
1. How do you describe your house style?
Feminine, calm and imperfect.
2. Have you got your favourite designer or just love things of their beauty?
I love Dries van Noten, I discover his design, I was in art school since he inspire me every season. I love Astier de Villatte poterie for the old fashion and precious look, Tse-Tse design for the beauty and fun...
3. Whose house do you love or admire?
I love Isle Crawford house and her relaxed style as well as Li Edelkoort2 famous stylists with their own style.
4. Your most favourite colour...
Greyish-lilac
5. What's your dreamy place to live and create?
I would dream to love in Italy, in a very old farm or city house.
6. Your most inspiring book...
Isle Crawford Home is Where the heart is
7. Your most favourite movie...
The list is long but at the moment I would say:
Le scaphandre et le papillon Julian Schnabel
8. When you do not work...
In the morning after school 9 am to 9 pm but with lots of interruptions with the kids, I have a 3 months daughter.
---
If you like to follow Emma's steps – just follow her blog, I do it every day!
Dear Emma – 
thank you so much 
for your time (:-D) and sharing with us your beautiful house!

All photos (apart from pics of Milk Deco Magazine) came from Emma's blog and website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top