I was looking for something today and found these photos of my old flat. It was about 8-9 years ago when we lived in center of Warsaw in our first own, little but cute flat. We had many flats before, but all of them were rented. But what I want to say is about colours. I realized that over all these years I was faithful to the same colours: white, black, brown, cream, grey... It's funny when I looked at my current house I saw this... / Szukałam dziś czegoś i znalazłam zdjęcia naszego starego mieszkania. Malutkiego ale pierwszego własnego, w kamienicy w centrum Warszawy. Wcześniej "zaliczyliśmy" wiele miejsc ale wszystkie były wynajmowane, dlatego to darzę takim sentymentem. Do czego zmierzam. Spojrzałam na kolory tam a później na moje obecne mieszkanie, wciąż te same przez lata. Biały, czarny, brązowy, kremowy, szary...
and at my works.../ to samo w moich pracach...
and into my wardrobe. Everywhere is white, black, brown, cream, grey (and a little red). What about you, do you use the same colours in your "whole life" :-)/ i w szafie, żadnych róży, turkusów, zieleni, tylko biały, czarny, brązowy, kremowy, szary (i troszeczkę czerwonego)... Trochę śmieszne ale widać, że jak pokocham to na zawsze :-)A Wy? Czy to samo po całości, czy dzielicie kolory na te do domu, garderoby i innych takich?
-----------------------------------------------
Links: miniature interior by sabine timm AWESOME!!! more of her works you can find here
News from Studio Morran!!! The 2012 calendar is ready! Beautiful like always!
like these places of MiMa: * and * (don't think that because she wrote about me :-))))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top