knock, knock...is anybody there? it's me, kavka here :-) 
Hello everybody!
What's New?
1. New Friend. Let me introduce you my new cute friend i've got from super talented, super charming and super SUPER MISZ! I'm so happy having possibility to meet you! Thank you again!!!  check his website here and find out more
2. New full-time work here. Great people & place
3. Old blog, new ideas, not so much time... keep your fingers crossed for my discipline and enthusiasm :-)))
4. New album of Florence + the Machine amazing!
4. New year is waiting behind the door, I hope it will be good for all of us
---------------------------------------------
Thank you for being with me, waiting for new posts, your comments here and all e-mails you sent me. You're great! Have a wonderful, new week kavka

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top