The late post is thanks to a cleansing I've been doing for the past three days which somehow leaves me a bit out of inspo.  The cleansing is nothing as serious as an-only-liquid one.  All my respect to those who can do that.  It's one I kind of adjusted myself.  No meat, no fish, no dairy, no processed food instead a lot of legumes, vegetable, quinoa, smoothie with protein and stuff like that.  Although I don't feel weak, I seem to be struggling in the land of inspiration.  I sat in front of the computer today thinking, what can I possibly blog about today?  And guess what was the first thing that popped into my mind!  Kitchen!  I think that's a sign telling me to go and eat some real food.

Photo by Johan Carlson

Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent's L.A. home

Elle Decoration UK










Top kitchen by Isay Winfeld, rest via Martha Stewart Living unless noted otherwise. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top