In this gorgeous bathroom the bathtub wall is covered in what looks like Calcutta marble, the bathroom fixtures and shower enclosure ring are in antique brass finish. 

One of the things I miss the most from home is my white marble bathroom that we had just finished remodeling.  I covered the walking shower walls and floor in Calacatta slab and hexagon tiles respectively.  I personally prefer the golden toned veins in Calacatta marble to the blue-grey and busier ones found in the more popular Carrara.  One thing I would've loved to do though was to add brass fixtures for a more classy look.  It's a metal that I covet all my life especially when the brass is in unpolished or brushed finish.    
A small wall mounted sink outfitted with brushed brass fixture against square white tiles looks refreshing and refined at the same time, via House and Home.


This bathroom has such a global feel in it.  I love it.

Two types of brass finish, one that looks polished and one antiqued. 
John Derian bathroom

In Leni Kravet's Paris apartment the Pedro Friedeberg brass hand chair adds drama to the bathroom.


Love this antique-looking console sink.  The legs and faucets are in what appears to be antique brass finish. 
In this bathroom the brass detail was added to the sink base.  I think it gives the bathroom a more unisex design style, via Architecture Limited

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top