I could learn a thing or two about fashion but one thing I know for sure is that nothing sounds more appealing to me than the word Effortlessly Chic when it comes to dressing. More for the comfort side of it than for the actual chic other. Nothing explains more an Effortlessly Chic concept than dresses, skirts, comfortable tops and fabrics like cotton and cashmere. On the other hand, please get ready for this, I may be the only person who you've heard saying this, but I dislike jeans and find them extremely uncomfortable. You must be reading this and thinking that I'm from another planet. But the fact is that I would only wear them like Europeans do, loose enough. Don't take me wrong I've seen many Effortfully-put-together-drop-dead outfits out there like the ones Anna Dello Russo wears; but having a two year old who decides to get mamities whenever I happen to wear one of my Thakoon silk dresses it's not fun, trust me. So I've been searching for inspiration on how to dress comfortably and still look Effortlessy Chic. Below are a few photos that caught my eye.






 


 
Effortfully Chic outfits below. One too tight, the other too big and probably too heavy also.






 
Some images from The Sartorialist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top