I've been working on the new book for children for the last 6 months. Here you can see some examples. Now the people from publishing house said that something is wrong with my drawings, they can't say exactly what but SOMETHING and said it's the end of our co-operation.  I want to ask you to tell me what can it be this SOMETHING. What's wrong with these illustrations. Your comments can be great help to me. Maybe it's time to start doing something else because this part of my activity isn't good enough? Please write what you really think, with no mercy :-) I's so important to me to hear voice of you, not only voice of publisher. I'll be very grateful – Asia
-------------------------------------------------
Kochani, wielka prośba do Was. To moje rysunki (przykladowe) do pewnej książeczki, którą od pół roku przygotowuję dla jednego z wydawnictw. Dostałam teraz odpowiedź, że JAKOŚ  te rysunki nie pasują, nie wiemy dlaczego i dziękujemy za współpracę. JAKOŚ to bardzo pojemne słowo dlatego zanim załamię się nad swoim brakiem talentu proszę Was czyli potencjalnych odbiorców żebyście napisali co jest tym CZYMŚ co jest złe. Piszcie prawdę i tylko prawdę bo będzie to wielka nauka dla mnie i może wskazówka że pora zająć się czymś innym ;-) Piszcie jak najwięcej, bez skrupułów, tylko tak naprawdę co myślicie, będę wdzięczna bardzo – Asia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top