Today we visit Finland. I'm so happy having the possibility to show you this amazing house. Minja with her husband Antti Viitamäki, 3 kids:Elias, Amalie and Jeemi, 2 dogs Salma and Kahilah, 2 cats Uska and Jini and one white rabbit, lives here.
 I felt in love with this house at the first sight the same as at blog of Minja – Chocolate Circus.
CC is one of my favourite blog since I've discovered it some time ago. Even I have to use google translator to understand anything, I try to read Minja's words. It's full of cute photos from everyday life of this amazing family. Beautiful, inspiring place… So, let's go inside…






























Thank you Minja for sharing with us your beautiful house and showing us a little part of your and your family life.
All photos were taken by Minja Viitamäki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top