Today we go to the Netherlands! Why? Because Ingrid Jansen, the woman who created WOOD & WOOL STOOL lives there with her husband Henk, daughter Pippa and son Minne. I'm sure that many of you know stools made by Ingrid but now we can check how house of this incredible talented person looks like. The house is beautiful, magical, fresh...  Every single thing looks special: lamp made of food tins, wallpaper above daughter's bed, hangers on the wooden wall and of course her amazing wool's crocheted stools. 
Looking at pics from Ingrid's home make me happy, I can't stop doing it ;-)
You know I'm not good in English but today I'd like to show you how I'm impressed by Ingrid and her art. You must see the gallery of her, check her website, where you can see many beautiful creations of her hands and can buy some of them. I'm also visiting her blog so often. It's full of interesting posts, pictures, just - full of inspirations.

I ASKED INGRID 10 QUESTIONS, 
AND HERE'RE HER ANSWERS:

1. I like my home for... 
it has grown into a personal place since we've been living here
2. The most inspiring book... 
all kinds of interior magazines
3. The most favourite movie... 
spanish movies
4. The most favourite colour...
orange 
5. The most favourite designer...
6. The most favourite thing (not necessery in your home)... 
my camera
7. When I do not work... 
reading, running and enjoy my garden in a lazy chair
8. A place I'd like to live... 
spain for the sun or danmark for the style
9. For me, a wonderful evening means... 
after a sunny day eating outside in the garden and enjoy doing nothing
10. My big dream... 
to move to an old pippi longstocking villa and make it the perfect place to live and work

I'd like to thank you Ingrid that you agreed to show your house on my blog
THANK YOU SO MUCH.
*
ALL PHOTOS I SHOW YOU 
WERE TAKEN BY INGRID JANSEN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top