Today we visited small, beautiful apartment in Sweden. This is home of Hilda Grahnat very young (23-years old – o God I wish I were so young) student of graphic design in Malmö. You may know her as a author of beautiful blog forever is today. This is her first apartment, full of amazing, vintage things and furniture inherited from her grandparents or bought on flea markets. I love collection of her grandpa's clocks very much.  Apartment is full of light, vivid colours, youth and freshness. Beautiful.
You must visit her blog to see all wonderful pictures she took, my favourite are from her travels (see book of her from NEW YORK here and everyday life!!! Don't miss her portfolio
1. I like my home for...  
how bright the kitchen is and just because it's my first apartment
2. The most inspiring book... 
I wish I read more books than I do...
3. The most favourite movie... 
Almost Famous
4. The most favourite colour... 
on home items: red, on clothes: black
5. The most favourite designer... 
I don't really have one
6. The most favourite thing (not necessery in your home)... 
my camera(s)
7. When I do not work... 
I spend time with family and friends, go thrifting, take pictures, watch tv series
8. A placeI'd like to live... 
New York City
9. For me, a wonderful evening means... 
dinner with dear friends 
10. My big dream... 
is to work as a photographer/graphic designer/artist and have a small printing studio of my own

HILDA – THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top