now, it's time to start working...
it's 16.07 p.m. 
 break for dinner, I'm so hungry!!!!
it was delicious, salad made of fresh vegetables... I love summer because of ripe tomatos...
17.00 now the best part of the day...
18.30 
we felt like eating something sweet so decided to bake cookies, telling the truth I only prepared this paper forms... and the rest was made by the best husband in the world, but I took very intensive  part in eating...
and I spent some hours eating, drinking coffee and tea, laying and reading... 
heavenly afternoon in our garden...
21:57
23:55
it's my ordinary day – you might think it's boring... and why I showed you those pictures but I love living like this, with no hurry, spending time with family, in my garden, in my home...
I think that everything can be beautiful and interesting it depends on point of view, my point... changed completly some years ago and now I appreciate life like this sooooo much!!! It's the best for me
good night

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top