There was beautiful light in my house today in the morning. So cool, but later... you know, grey, grey everywhere grey. But I managed to fix it, and you can see it on Koko and my breakfast. The last photo of kitchen's window is from the beginning of the fall but the light is so nice that I decided to show it today. By the way: the girls from my fridge say hello to you :-)
---------------------------------------------------
Dziś przez chwilę w całym domu było piękne, zimowe światło. Później już wszędzie szaro, szaro, szaro, ale zdążyłam zatrzymać trochę na Koko i śniadaniu. Ostatnie zdjęcie kuchennego okna z początku jesieni ale światło tak ładne, że pomyślałam że je pokarzę, dziewczyny z lodówki pozdrawiają :-) 
---------------------------------------------------
Seba wrote that Goa is w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l! Lucky he. We can see this beautiful pictures of Imke Klee and Veronique Lorne and listen to new son of White Lies (finally!!!) Bigger Than Us. The band will be in Poland in March, I can't wait to hear it live

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top