Some people are fortunate and others are even hiper-fortunate.  No, I'm not referring to Oprah and by  no means I'm implying that fortune comes as a celestial gift, rather that it is a result of continuous hard work.  I'm referring to the owners of this gorgeous townhouse in London, designed by Francis Sultana.  Featured in the latest edition of AD, this townhouse's mayor challenge is its big size.  The owners who are avid art collectors wanted to create a home for their family rather than a museum.  And boy, did they accomplished it!  Enjoy!
Perfect, perfect living room.  The amazing purple sofa is in my dreams.
The garden dining room.
The dining room, above and below, with two Vladimir Kagan white sofas and Bonetti chairs around the table.
This home is the mother of all fireplaces.  There seems to be one in every room.
I love the bathroom vanity by Bonetti.
Hello! the sconces?
The kid's room is unique and sophisticated.
All images vi AD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top