Eva Jeanbart-Lorenzotti closet
I came back home to find few of my clothes with mold, eek! and two of my bags with the leather all cracked up and peeled off.  All consequences of closet-enemy-number-one, humidity.  At the moment my walking closet is empty, doors opened and my summer clothes are all piled up on the guest bedroom - not too stylish if you ask me.   This whole unfortunate experience made me think that yes, walking closets are very convenient and beautiful but as with any type of closet the most important part is the planning.  Good insulation, proper ventilation, enough room between clothes and last but not least lighting!  It's a good thing to think about if you are currently building your home.  Enjoy!
Tamara Mellon's closet
Nina Garcia's closet
Kelly Wearstler's closet
via Elle Decor
The Coveteur
Song Dani's closet
via Refinery 29
Keri Russell's closet
Carrie Bradshaw
via LHJ
Tinsley
Katie Lee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top