Today small but cute book from my library. It's limited edition book of Maciej Buszewicz - great polish graphic designer and professor of Fine Art School in Warsaw. The book is beautiful designed (like all of his projects) and so funny! Look at the pictures 3 and 11 (for not polish readers: first: rejected by the editorial staff of Encyclopedia Britannica part of the entry MACIEJ BUSZEWICZ,  second: Experience: first wife...  second wife... third wife... ;-)
For everybody who wants to see more of his works and works of his students: here you've got great website
And what you think of this book, seems it to you so good as to me? (it's something wrong with this sentence but please forgive me I'm bad in English as you know, if you want you can write me how it should be written)
Have a nice weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top