Phillip Lim
I'm still vacationing in Mendoza, Argentina, a beautiful and relaxing wine region that is a must see and experience for the lovers of wineries, picnics under grapevines and horseback riding on the foothills of the Andes mountains. Does it sound like a dream to you? I promise I'll be posting pictures along with a small and first-time-visitor (me) guide. But for now I just wanted to share with you a trend that I spotted on the runways of New York Fashion week that has everything to do with women's greatest love: shoes! Long and mid-calf cutout boots were, per say, wrapping many of the model’s legs on the runways. Fall 2013 might as well be warmer. Enjoy!
 Prabal Gurung
Jill Stewart
 Kenneth Cole
Phillip Lim
Trina Turk
all images via Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top