The end of the year is time for preparing next year's issues of magazines. And it's time for drawing the horoscope ;-) I love doing it, and I love reading horoscope. I know many people say they don't do it, they don't belive... but read it hidden among shop's shelves or at home. Everybody loves to read that the next week/month/year will be wonderful, and you get an extra money or meet the love of your life, don't you agree? So the few last day I spent drawing leo, gemini,  virgo, aries... These illustrations I made for Naj Magazine (the model like always is Ewa – my beautiful sister).
------------------------
Remember – the last day of giveaway ;-)
------------------------
visit: * and * – I love  colour plaids, colour wood and wooden travel case, but everything is great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top